16 yrs, 5 mths ago

Who Uses Dermalogica

I had a facial for the first time in ages today and the therapist used Dermalogica products and I am going to start using all Derma products. The products they used are: Precleanse, special cleansing gel, multi active toner, skin prep scrub, daily resurfacer, skin smoothing cream, multivitamin power mask, multivitamin power firm for eye and lip. I have their brochure and there are so many great products. Can you let me know your favourites? I have combination skin 🙂

1,558 comments 2 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

sometimes it looks good

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

I`ve just jumped on the demalogica bandwagon recently and it`s safe to safe that I absolutely love the products I have tried.

• 6 yrs, 10 mths ago

Good day, we AOS tried to find a better idea for your statements, we would like to offer perfect “”Man Power”” for your uses. Thanks

• 6 yrs, 10 mths ago

The new daily Superfoliant is brilliant but a little too drying actually used daily so I tend to use it after wearing heavier makeup or sunscreen for sport, I never liked the microfoliant as I didn`t feel it did anything for me even though most users rave about it.

Their best product for me is the Intensive Moisture Balance which has become my HG moisturiser, I have combo skin that can get dry and flakey thanks to spots and I think I have a bit of mild dermatitis because if I go more than one day without some kind of skincare routine I turn into a scaley-faced lizard with spots…..not pretty…..but this moisturiser seems to balance everything perfectly and at the end of the day my skin still feels soft and hydrated and not overly oily….FREAKING BRILLIANT PRODUCT!!!!!

• 6 yrs, 10 mths ago

That`s a shame sj. I`ve only used a few derma products but have really loved them. The daily microfoliant is a stand out for me

• 6 yrs, 10 mths ago

I like most Dermalogica products!! I have used so many of this stuff a beauty therapist asked if I work for them !!(I wish)

For my normal skin:

Precleanse – love it

special Cleansing gel – love it

Ultracalming cleanser – love it

Daily microfoliant – love it

Daily resurfacer – love it

Skin prep scrub – love it

Themofoliant – love it

Gentle cream exfoliant – love it

Essential cleansing solution – Nope

Multiactive toner – love it

Active moist – love it

Skin smoothing cream – love it

Dynamic skin recovery – too oily

Multivitamin power firm – too siliconey

Positive stress eye uplift – like it

Skin hydrating booster – love it

Skin hydrating masque – love it

Multivitamin power recovery masque – love it

Charcoal rescue masque – hate it

• 6 yrs, 10 mths ago

I love dermalogica, they make a really fine powder scrub that is amazing, really gentle and leaves skin super soft afterwards and feeling really clean and clear, great products

• 14 yrs, 1 mth ago

I just put the spot treatment on my spot and normally just gently blend it in, although sometimes I just leave it sit there and when doing my makeup it ends up just blending in with my foundation 🙂

• 14 yrs, 1 mth ago

I used to use the tinted moisturiser I really loved it but unfortunately now can`t afford the price tag.

• 14 yrs, 1 mth ago

A friend of mine has used this Stenson, and she just pats/blends it into the spot a couple of times a day. 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.