7 mths, 3 wks ago

What content you want to see on bh<3

Hellllooo beautiful bh community! How are you?! Hope you all had an amazing holiday and are enjoying 2024 so far<3 I wanted to check in with you all as the team at bh HQ want to make sure we're delivering the content you guys wanna see this year!

So please let us know any burning beauty questions you have, any product categories you want to know the best of, or any treatments, formulas, ingredients, etc. you want more info on! You let us know what you want covered, and we'll do our best to cover it!

Would also love to check which celebs/creators you look to for beauty inspo! Are you a Margot Robbie lover, big Real Housewives fan, determined to get Mindy Kaling's makeup routine etc.? And what kind of categories are you most interested in - e.g. skin care, makeup or fragrance, or alllllllllll of the things? Do you enjoy product roundups, reviews from the bh team, products celebs use, when we interview you all about prods you love, or a mix of it all?

Please let us know! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Delaney xx

30 comments 23 voices

Replies

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Newer content, can we get rid of some of the ancient threads and posts which seem to have been on this site forever.
    BH used to be my favourite site I’d look at most days but now I rarely use it.

Even the layout is average, uninspiring and not very user friendly.
    The whole site needs an overhaul.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

I also am happy with the exsisting new content.
    I would say that I have noticed that old articles are often reposted on social media and at times are very out of date and thats something that should be looked at.
    Also….as you can see if you look through the replies on this post there is an issue with spammers here in the forum. It amazes many of us that have been here for a great number of years that the spammers are able to continue to post yet many of us oldtimers have issues where our posts are flagged and we cant post. This has caused a lot of frustration and sadly many of the old regulars have given up and now stay away. If the IT Dept could look at ways to reduce the spammers that would be great and at the same time work out why regulars are having issues posting. I find I report and spammer and a month later they are still posting without a care….what is the point of having a report button if action is not taken when you report??

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Thank you for asking, but I have to say that I am very happy with the contents and variety that you are already providing. I especially like it when you advise on the specials of the month.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Hi,

I think hope you are all having a fantastic start to 2024! I’d love to see more content on the latest skincare treatments and effective ingredients. Also product roundups and reviews from the bh team are always helpful. For beauty inspiration I adore Margot Robbie’s looks and would love to know more about her makeup routine. I am interested in all categorie skincare makeup and fragrance! Looking forward to the amazing content this year.

Thanks

• 3 mths, 4 wks ago

Agree would love product comparisons!

I’d also love something on how to apply makeup to make your face appear fuller. Everything is for a more snatched look. I personally have a thin face & noticeable cheekbones so would love something that doesn’t emphasise more which is what most articles with blush etc are.

Skincare/ makeup for natural day looks over 40

• 4 mths, 1 w ago

Here are a few things I would love to hear about:
    -skincare and makeup for sensitive skin
    -acne advice and ideal products
    -discussions on beauty and fashion trends
    -discussion on foods and nutrients that link to beauty
    -a discussion on old beauty trends
    -interview with a dermatologist about certain beauty ingredients,treatments and products

• 3 mths, 2 wks ago

For personalized acne and skincare advice, I recommend visiting DoctorAcnes.com. They offer a wealth of information on suitable skincare products and effective treatments tailored to different skin types. Their guidance focuses on scientifically backed ingredients and methods, ensuring safe and effective skincare routines. For more detailed advice tailored to your specific skin concerns, check out their tips and product recommendations on their website. Here’s the link to explore more: https://doctoracnes.com/

• 7 mths ago

I’m pretty happy with the current mix of articles.

• I’m also interested in comparisons between budget & luxe products.
    • I like to know what sales are on.
    • I’m specifically interested in Aussie brands, as I try to buy Aussie whenever I can.
    • Recyclable & multi-use products & packaging – we should all try to minimise our carbon footprints.
    • Hair: trending new cuts, colours & styling; updos, half-updos; how-tos for red carpet styles; accessories; general haircare.
    • Members’ content: most helpful reviews, most reviewed products, TT forums.

I’m NOT interested in influencers or royals. I always think I’m not interested in celebs, yet some articles have proved inspiring: Helen Mirren, Pam Anderson …

• 7 mths, 1 w ago

product comparisons would be good, between high end, mid range and budget options, to know whats worth the splurge and what to save the dollars one.

Budget routines would also be good, as cost of living has definately made me change some of choices.

• 7 mths, 2 wks ago

Yes Happy New Year Delaney, bh team and all bh friends and members!

Like Moonlight & Jupiter the beauty tools info is interesting topic and also any new news in the beauty world because I don’t preen it from anywhere else but bh these days.

I think it’s always fun reading about what celebs may love and use too – especially natural beauties but also those who like to delve into home beauty tools like the LED etc

• 7 mths, 2 wks ago

Happy New Year Delaney ✨ If there are anything on natural products regardless of what it is that contains minimal nasties that would be good before they hit the shelves .
    Also good suggestion from Jupiter as more Members Initiatives would be great.. Thank you 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.