2 mths, 3 wks ago

Variety of products

Today I had sometime and spent it wadering around PricLine. I knew there were a lot of new products that I had never seen or heard of, but oh my, there are just so many more than I would have imagined. I am sure that I will never get to try them all.

9 comments 10 voices

Replies

• 1 mth, 3 wks ago

I used to always use Priceline but since I moved and where we go for physio and a CW is right next door, I do have to keep myself busy whilst hubby is being attacked by physio. :-P. Sometimes I buy online and just recently ordered the Liptember box which arrives tomorrow.

• 1 mth, 3 wks ago

I buy more from Chemist Warehouse.

• 2 mths, 1 w ago

We have a reasonable size Priceline where I live but they sell out so quickly with their 1/2 price products. Currently there is a Beauty Box if you spend $55.00 on product but I don’t need much these days and don’t want to buy just to get that. Chemist Warehouse does have a better range but that store is 1/2 hr drive for me so I only visit there and stock up on the specials.

• 2 mths, 1 w ago

It depends on the size of the store, a little one near my home does’nt have a lot of stock and the focus is on getting medication. But their is a another one in a shopping centre that has a big variety, and they are adding new brands all the time.

• 2 mths, 2 wks ago

I hope priceline comes to NZ we need them. They sound like they do some good deals from time to time

• 2 mths, 3 wks ago

I don’t think Priceline prices are as good as they used to be with a lot of their products.
    I buy a lot online now from Chemist Warehouse. I don’t live near a store and if I do go into one there is so much stock it’s hard to find anything. Easier to buy online personally for me.

• 2 mths, 1 w ago

Agreed. I compared pricing on some products last month between Priceline and Chemist Warehouse. It was cheaper for me to pay the $10 delivery fee from Chemist Warehouse than purchasing from Priceline in-store.

• 2 mths, 3 wks ago

Sounds like I will have to pay them a visit.

• 2 mths, 3 wks ago

I have only recently found that Priceline are selling a particular baby formula I need cheaper than anywhere else and they were the only store selling a particular perfume I was looking for. I do more shopping there now then I used too.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.