1 mth, 3 wks ago

Skincare Recall

Copy and Paste from the article below

A popular skincare product has been recalled from Priceline stores across the country over safety fears.
Product Safety Australia (PSA) recalled the Clear Skincare Exfoliating Gel Cleanser 150ml as it doesn’t comply with mandatory standard labelling for cosmetic ingredients.
“There is a risk of allergic reaction if consumers are exposed to ingredients they are sensitive or allergic to,” the PSA recall said.

The product safety watchdog said the ingredient list on the cleanser was incorrect.
“Consumers will not be able to check the ingredients list to identify the possible cause and seek appropriate treatment,” the PSA recall said.
The product was sold between February 27 to July 10.
People are urged to stop using the product and to return it to either Priceline, Priceline Pharmacy or a Clear Skincare Clinic for a refund.

12 comments 10 voices

Replies

• 1 mth ago

Not relevant to me but it is a worry if you are trying to trust a brand that the list of ingredients is correct so as to avoid some chemicals.

• 1 mth ago

Ahh interesting thank you for sharing this. We haven’t had this in NZ not that im aware of

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Thanks Meedee!

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

It was a labelling issue, not that the product has a problem. I wonder how did it let things like this slip through though!

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

I wonder if they will recall them, label them correctly and sell them again then?. It seems like such a waste to throw them out if the product itself is still useable.

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

Thanks for letting us know Meedee esp for sensitive skin types.

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

Thanks for this post Meedee.

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

Thanks for the heads up, I’m not using it

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

I’m not using. Hoping no one with allergies used it.

• 1 mth, 3 wks ago

I saw that this morning on the news feed when I looked at my emails, I’ve never used that brand before, not good publicity for them either!

• 1 mth, 3 wks ago

Ive not used this product but I am using a serum from this brand at the moment.

• 1 mth, 3 wks ago

Tried to post the link but its a no go

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.