12 yrs, 10 mths ago

NYX SALE

Hey beauties!
Just wanted to let you ladies know that Cherry Culture is having a 40% sale off their nyx products to Nov 13th. There goes my paycheck ==’

http://www.cherryculture.com/nyx

17 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 12 yrs, 3 mths ago

Thanks bebeautiful! Seems pretty safe, here I go 🙂

• 12 yrs, 3 mths ago

Just wondering what Cherry Culture is like in terms of their customer service and shipping times? I’ve read a few negative reviews so I was just curious 🙂

I’ve bought from them a couple of times and there were absolutely no problems. Got a confirmation email for the purchase, then one shipping confirmation, then the products arrived a week or so later.
    I don’t know what their customer service is like because there was no need for me to contact them, which I think is the best sign.

• 12 yrs, 3 mths ago

Just wondering what Cherry Culture is like in terms of their customer service and shipping times? I’ve read a few negative reviews so I was just curious 🙂

• 12 yrs, 10 mths ago

Went and bought some! About 6 single eyeshadows, 5 loose pigments and two of my favourite Black Label lipstick! Including shipping – about $55!

• 12 yrs, 10 mths ago

DAMN YOU ALL!!!!!!

I just spent money that I don’t really have on quite a few little beauties, be on the lookout for a reasonable haul post in 7-14 days =D

• 12 yrs, 10 mths ago

Am checking it out now, looks fantastic so far! Love these bargin site recommendations! keep em coming

• 12 yrs, 10 mths ago

Doing an order now =D

The round lipglosses go down to $1.80 after discount so gotta get a couple as well as those liners =D

• 12 yrs, 10 mths ago

if your on a eyeshadow hunt, give the nude on nude eyeshadow pallete a go, its been compared to the naked pallet by UD. i got myself one and their eyeshadow primer!!!

Thanks Chrissie123 for letting us know. I love NYX cosmetics, great it is comparable to UD palette definitely going to give buy this one. Thanks.

• 12 yrs, 10 mths ago

if your on a eyeshadow hunt, give the nude on nude eyeshadow pallete a go, its been compared to the naked pallet by UD. i got myself one and their eyeshadow primer!!!

• 12 yrs, 10 mths ago

Oooh must check the website out. Have heard ppl mention this website but never visited it. Thx!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.