1 mth, 2 wks ago

National Lipstick Day 2024

Hi All, National Lipstick day is on 29th July 2024. I am aware of a few promotions that are currently running, listing them below. Please feel free to post any other Lipstick day promotions that you may be aware of in the comments below.
Armani Beauty – Buy 1 get 1 lip product
The body shop – $5 Peptalk Lipsticks
MAC normally does buy 1 get 1 lipstick promotions however their promotion has not yet been revealed
AdoreBeauty is doing 5 pc lip kit with $109 spend on makeup

12 comments 7 voices

Replies

• 3 wks, 6 days ago

I’ve got enough lipsticks at the moment.

• 1 mth ago

Seems like there is a national day for everything these days.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

I bought the Violette_Fr Bisou Balm in shade Amour Fou and have been wearing it almost every day. I get so many compliments which has never happened before with any other lippy I’ve ever worn. The formula is also unique but does remind me of the MAC Powder Kiss Velvet Blur Slim Stick. Powder light matte finish, not drying at all with a bit of hydration.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Oooo thanks for posting!

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Yay love lipsticks!

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Hi,

Great list of promotions for National Lipstick Day on July 29th 2024 In addition to the ones you mentioned Sephora often has special deals and discounts on lip products for this day. Keep an eye on their website for any announcements closer to the date.

Thanks

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

MAC has posted their offer – free lipstick (choose one from 3 available shades) with any MAC purchase (exclusions apply). This offer is available on MAC’s own website, AdoreBeauty, DJs and Myer.

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

I am always on the lookout for a new lipstick. Thanks @Neha.gamine

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

I haven’t even used up the MAC lipsticks I bought in the BOGOF promotion two years ago. Eek!

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

Same here. I bought a few MAC lipsticks but I hardly use them even though the colours are beautiful. These days I reaching out to Maybelline Vinyl Ink lipsticks more as I love the finish and they last all day on my lips.

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

I bought some new red lipstick a few days ago. I don’t know how I lose them? Maybe they are under my car seat.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.