12 yrs, 7 mths ago

Free Worldwide Shipping from Beauty Bay

Hi ladies,

Just got an email indicating http://www.beautybay.com was offering free international shipping for a ‘limited time’. I couldn’t find an exact date as to when this expires. Might be a good time to do that shopping if you’ve been holding out for a good time!

105 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 11 yrs, 7 mths ago

I ordered from them for the first time yesterday. I just got the standard. Hopefully I won’t have too many issues.

You wont have a problem, it took mine around a week and a half or just over a bit that .

Yeah, I got the email today that it was shipped. 🙂
    I guess when they are sending so many things to so many people there are bound to be a few stuff ups here and there!

• 11 yrs, 7 mths ago

I ordered from them for the first time yesterday. I just got the standard. Hopefully I won’t have too many issues.

You wont have a problem, it took mine around a week and a half or just over a bit that .

• 11 yrs, 7 mths ago

• 11 yrs, 7 mths ago

They responded to me 25 days after my initial email saying they would send out the samples. It wasn’t the samples I was worried about, more so the principle of the whole ordeal.

The samples arrived today, this is what I got, not bad! But maybe they threw in extra because I was raging at them, lol.

The same thing happened to me to too. They left out samples with the ‘premier’ service. They refunded my $2.50 and sent me four Philip B shampoo and conditioners and a Peter Thomas Roth moisturising body wash. I was happy with the samples but didn’t really see the point of the whole premier service.

• 11 yrs, 7 mths ago

They responded to me 25 days after my initial email saying they would send out the samples. It wasn’t the samples I was worried about, more so the principle of the whole ordeal.

The samples arrived today, this is what I got, not bad! But maybe they threw in extra because I was raging at them, lol.

• 11 yrs, 8 mths ago

I have ordered my third order from BeautyBay a week ago (This Work Party Face Duo).
    I ordered the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette first then decided that I NEED the first one to complete the set.
    I didn’t opt for the Premier service in my first order but I did for my second. I found that I received my email about my item being dispatched much sooner with the Premier service compared to my other two but I must admit that I wasn’t really paying attention.

On my third order, I did not pick the Premier service as the samples I got weren’t very good and questionable. One was a small vial that smelt like pure ethanol for ingrown hairs?

I would have liked to try the giftbox option because sometimes I like to keep new products away until I finish the ones I am currently using so it would be nice to have a box to put that away. however, it sounds like the quality of that has gone down. Until it has improved, I doubt I would select that option.

I have found that BeautyBay has always had free shipping ever since I found out about it. They are quite good, I usually get it within 2-3 weeks. I have never had to wait as long as some people have on here, anyway.

Good luck on your future purchases at BeautyBay!
    I’m pretty certain that this would not be my last. I would love to see other brands on here though – ORIGINS!!

• 11 yrs, 8 mths ago

I sent them an email on the 2nd, asking why I didn’t receive a sample when I paid for premier service…no response yet.

I made an order before Christmas, paid for premier service and didn’t get any samples. I sent 5 emails complaining. They have been slow to respond but I finally got an email this morning saying sorry and some deluxe samples are in the post for me. So persevere and you will get a result.

Thanks for the advice! It’s been over a week now so I will email them again.

• 11 yrs, 8 mths ago

i made an order from beautybay yesterday! i ordered a macadamia hair masque type product! heard wonderful things about it and i couldn’t believe they had free worldwide shipping! cannot wait till it comes in the mail! yay!

• 11 yrs, 8 mths ago

I sent them an email on the 2nd, asking why I didn’t receive a sample when I paid for premier service…no response yet.

I made an order before Christmas, paid for premier service and didn’t get any samples. I sent 5 emails complaining. They have been slow to respond but I finally got an email this morning saying sorry and some deluxe samples are in the post for me. So persevere and you will get a result.

• 11 yrs, 8 mths ago

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.