2 wks, 5 days ago

Favourite At-Home Beauty tools.

Hi fellow Beauties,

What are your favourite beauty tool to use at home?

It’s been a while since I’ve posted here due to various maladies keeping me away but as I was housebound earlier this year, I ended up taking a deep dive into At-Home tools.

I recently added a m1cron33dling pen and Omn1lux Men to my collection and so far, I’m a happy camper!

I should mention that I follow strict protocol when using the pen!

9 comments 7 voices

Replies

• 2 wks, 1 day ago

Damn I want a microneedling pen. I do have some microdermabrasion crystals that I use but haven’t used them in awhile.

• 2 wks ago

I’m loving the pen which is a well known brand and I bought it straight from the manufacturer in China.

• 2 wks, 3 days ago

I was always dubious about cleansing devices until I tried one. I love my Dermasonic+ cleansing device (made of silicone & similar to a Foreo). It finally rid me of my entrenched blackhead zone & leaves my whole complexion with a glow.

• 2 wks, 4 days ago

I love my Omnilux led mask too, I get so many compliments on my skin since I bought it!

• 2 wks, 4 days ago

Is the Men a stronger version @Lucy or just bigger?.

• 2 wks, 1 day ago

It is stronger with a few 1072nm LEDS around the mouth and eye area.

• 2 wks, 4 days ago

I have the Omnilux LED mask too, and a Foreo UFO , but I struggle with the discipline to use them on a regular basis.

• 2 wks, 5 days ago

I love my Omilux LED Therapy mask

• 2 wks, 5 days ago

I have one of these too! I struggle with the fit due to my face shape but have to remember to keep using it!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.