14 yrs, 2 mths ago

Does Priceline stock Dermalogica?

I live in Melbourne and I’m trying to find a stockist of Dermalogica’s clean start system. The only places listed on their websites are salons which I’m too intimidated to go into 🙂 does priceline stock them? or do any other chemists/chain stores stock them? thanks xox

11 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 14 yrs, 1 mth ago

I am pretty sure that Clean Start is exclusive to DJ’s and professional salons, Priceline is not listed under the store locater?
    http://cleanstart.dermalogica.com/au/buy/find.html?address=&city=&state=NSW&zip=

• 14 yrs, 1 mth ago

hey,
    yes they do. They do sell their ‘clean start’ range but i don’t think its that good- really bad for your skin in the long run. Try Myer, they do sell their other famous one(celebrities use) but is more expensive.

• 14 yrs, 1 mth ago

you can buy them online, i buy all my must hae demralogica products from the beauty club. I am currently in love with the Chroma white TRx range.

http://www.thebeautyclub.com.au/Search.aspx?category=Skincare&brand=Dermalogica&q=

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

They are great! great too for sensitive skin! in brisbane we have the products at brazilian beauty, myer, and lush beauty stores! they give samples too!

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

I hope you love it too fashionist8P, I myself have yet to be disappointed in the Dermalogica products I have used, love them all, hopefully they live up to your expectations too. Keep us posted on what products are recommended for you and how you go with them 🙂

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

i have heard so much rave about this product and i certaintly do have problem skin so i am looking forward to giving it a try just coz so many beauties say they love it..

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

Clean Start is not always available where you find all other Derm products unfortunately as DJ’s has all this exclusive rights and all, yet this salon might be the go some Derm salons are allowed to sell it just in store only 🙂

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

Yay! I finally get to try Dermalogica! Lol now I’m kind of worried I’ll never be able to go back to my old products

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

As your a melbournite try this sample – was listed on the freebies page on the 18th I think – they woudn’t send it to me because i’m in Bris 🙁

Hey Beauties,

Due to popular demand, MHBclinic are extending their offer until next week! If you live in Melbourne and want to try a Dermalogica ® skincare trial pack, send an email to info@mhbclinic.com telling us your name, address, mobile and skin type, and we’ll send you a free Dermalogica ® pack straight to your doorstep!

Dermalogica skin type categories (let us know which one you are):
    – Sensitized skin: redness, chapped or dry appearance, or skin that looks irritated or flushed
    – Selective dryness: dryness or tightness in the cheeks, but rest of face may feel balanced
    – Selective oiliness: excess oil production in the forehead, nose and chin areas, but balanced oil production in the cheeks
    – Overall dryness: tightness, flakiness, dehydration, lack of oil and possibly appearance of fine lines
    – Overall oiliness: over-production of skin’s natural oils, leaving skin looking shiny and feeling heavy

Cheers,
    The MHBclinic team

Melbourne Health & Beauty Clinic
    54 Howard Street, North Melbourne VIC 3051
    Tel: 9329 8006

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

At Melbourne QV there’s a Pulse Pharmacy that sells the Dermalogica range in store. I think they have specials on the stock too sometimes…worthwhile a visit at any rate.
    http://www.pulsepharmacy.com.au/storelocator.aspx

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.