2 mths, 3 wks ago

Dessert Feet

what is the best cream for dried feet

14 comments 14 voices

Replies

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

I like the neat feat foot and heel balm. Tried the dermal therapy too but the neat feat one is more effective,

• 1 mth, 3 wks ago

Yes socks with Sorbelene lotion is a good hack.

• 2 mths, 2 wks ago

Seeing my ‘comment’ is awaiting moderation on BH’s Desert Feet article, I’ll post it here.

I’ve used a lot of products for dry cracked heels and they can become quite expensive.
    Recently been using a chest rub ointment (home brand version of Vicks VapoRub – same ingredients and much cheaper) on my heels at night and wearing thin cotton socks.
    Surprisingly recommended by a Podiatrist!

A few studies have shown that Vicks VapoRub on the feet can help with neuropathic foot pain, toe (nail) fungus, and cracked heels.

• 2 mths ago

Thanks for some good info.

• 2 mths ago

I have used vaseline on my feet which has helped. It’s so bad when your feet split because of the pain.

• 2 mths ago

Thanks for the tips Kassalee.

• 2 mths, 2 wks ago

That sounds intriguing, I know Vicks vapo rub is quite greasy, so probably best to put on with socks and a pair of slippers so the oilyness doesn’t go through the socks onto floors
      It would smell nice too

• 2 mths, 1 w ago

I agree with the socks and slippers but vaseline sounds good.

• 2 mths, 2 wks ago

Thankyou Kassalee. I knew Vicks Vapour rub was good on your feet if you had a cold but certainly didn’t know it would help with other issues. The home brand version is now on my shopping list.

• 2 mths, 2 wks ago

What I’ve tried & worked for me overnight:

Burts bees Coconut Foot Cream
    Neat Feat Foot & Heel Balm
    Vaseline

• 2 mths, 2 wks ago

I also think Dermal Therapy Heel balm works well for me. Had cracks in my heels and with using this heel balm they have gone so will keep at it to keep them away.

• 2 mths, 2 wks ago

Hey lovely!
    We recently spoke to an expert to find out all about ‘desert feet’ check it out here…

‘Desert Feet’ Got You Down? We Spoke To A Podiatrist To Find Out How To Fix Them…

• 2 mths, 2 wks ago

I like Du’it, Dermal Therapy and Scholl Eulactol foot creams. Also, when my feet are extremely dry, I add a few drops of castor oil to my foot cream and apply.

• 2 mths, 3 wks ago

Dermal Therapy Heel Balm Platinum is good.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.