4 mths, 3 wks ago

Chemist Warehouse exchange,

Talking about Chemist Warehouse, I was given a perfume for my birthday that has a Chemist Warehouse sticker on it, so am presuming that it was bought at CW and I am wondering if they would be good enough to exchange it for me. I dont wear perfume as they give me hayfever?? Any thoughts?

11 comments 7 voices

Replies

• 4 mths, 1 w ago

Wow how generous of you. I love perfumes!

• 4 mths, 1 w ago

So in the end I decided to just give the perfume away. So someone else is happy with my birthday present and I am thinking that this is a good present for me too.

• 4 mths, 3 wks ago

Good luck with that. I bought something from them once and rang up immediately cause they had charged me for a product I didn’t even buy but I had to go back to the store that day to get my money back and even then, they said I may not get my $ back. It wasn’t worth the trouble of taking it back as it was further to go back down there.

I would do what @Meedee mentioned, ring the store but they are pretty tough in there. They have a sign, no receipt, no refund on what you buy and you have to do it straight away.

It may be different for you in that you didn’t buy it but who knows.

• 4 mths, 3 wks ago

I would be very surprised if they did an exchange and would be more inclined to regift it myself.

• 4 mths, 3 wks ago

You could sell it.

• 4 mths, 3 wks ago

They would probably ask for the receipt, It’s worth a try but I don’t like your chances.

• 4 mths, 3 wks ago

Best way to find out is to call the store and ask. Would depend on the store managers mood on the day I would think.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.