3 days, 2 hrs ago

BH response time

How long should I expect to wait for a reply from BH after I’ve emailed them? Before emailing a second time

I received the best in beauty trial box and didn’t realise until it arrived that one of the products was something I had received and reviewed before from BH. I’m not sure if I can review it again as like an ‘update’ or give it to a household member and write a review on behalf of them?

I emailed them to ask this earlier in the week but if anyone else knows or has done this before please let me know 🙂

4 comments 3 voices

Replies

• 1 day, 19 hrs ago

I think if I received no response Lilym1987 I would just submit another review.

• 2 days, 16 hrs ago

@Lilym1987: Bh can take a while to respond to emails – if they respond. I don’t know what to advise you in this situation.

I usually wait a week before sending a second email, but you have a deadline, so you might not want to wait that long.

My tip: Write 2nd Email in the subject title of your next email. If necessary, follow up with 3rd Email, 4th Email, &c in the subject line.

If they don’t reply before the deadline, I suggest you upload a second review to be safe. Mention how long you’ve used the product & your opinions after prolonged use. If other household members use the item, you could ask for their thoughts & include those in your review.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.