4 wks ago

beautyheaven x Bloom Hair Squad

Hi beauties

Hope you have all been well <3

We are currently running an exciting new trial with Bloom Hair Squad and are looking for Mums between the ages of 35-50 with daughters aged 4-12 that have medium to long hair.

For this trial team you will trial and review their Lil Smoothie Shampoo, Conditioner, Detangling Spray as well as receive their complimentary detangling brush.

Please email info@beautyheaven.com.au to express interest.

Thanks,
bh xx

22 comments 18 voices

Replies

• 12 hrs, 55 mins ago

Curious as to why my 2 Star
    Reviews have been taken down? My detangle brush is still up at 3 stars. I very rarely provide low star reviews and still find myself pointing out whatever positives there is even if very few.

• 11 hrs, 44 mins ago

The same thing has happened with my 2 star reviews @Saffy86. They were published and I received my points and then they were taken down. Quite disappointing that this has happened if this isn’t a glitch or mistake as I personally find it to be misleading to only show the more positive reviews with higher star ratings. There is now another 2 star review that’s been published but I assume that will be taken down too.

• This reply was modified 11 hours, 42 minutes ago by Izzy09Izzy09.
      • 11 hrs, 23 mins ago

Hi @Izzy09 thank you for replying to me. Whilst now I am glad it’s not just me I find this even more disheartening now.

• 1 day, 11 hrs ago

Really good, thanks, @Claire88. Sorry you and daughter missed out but understand with the post delay which is a shame. Often think of you! Hugs.

• 1 w, 3 days ago

I think this would be very good for the people to know more about hair care products …

• 2 wks, 5 days ago

Nope not here, my girls are 13 & 15 so don’t qualify either LOL

• 2 wks, 6 days ago

Ha Ha a very very specific age and gender trial

• 3 wks ago

I didn’t get in this trial.

• 3 wks, 2 days ago

Just wondering if anyone got chosen for this trial?

I emailed my expression of interest and I received an email back saying the I would be added to the trial and if I could please still accept trial offer when the official email comes out.

But then I received an email saying I had missed out, so I’m not sure if I am on the trial or not??? I did send an email to Beautyheaven but I haven’t heard a reply back yet.

• 6 days, 13 hrs ago

@Claire88, I was really hoping you and your daughter would be part of this but it doesn’t appear that you were. Sending hugs – and wishing communication was like it was in “the old BH days.”

• 4 days, 6 hrs ago

@Trish, thank you for always thinking of me, but not to worry.All good here, it just sounded like a fun trial to be on with Miss9.

I think being based in Perth, it’s a bit tricky to get parcels here. I noticed the trial date wasn’t long and it would have taken too long for trial products to get here.
        Hope you’re well? 💕

• 3 wks, 3 days ago

I have a son and he has short hair, not qualifying this time.

• 3 wks, 5 days ago

This sounds exciting! Unfortunately, I don’t have a daughter who fits the criteria

• 3 wks, 6 days ago

This is such an interesting trial, I’d love to participate along with my daughter 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.