1 yr, 4 mths ago

Another day, Another Mco Beauty Copy Paste Launch

Well Mco Beauty is at it…AGAIN
This time launching a copy paste of the CT Flawless Filter. Yes I know Elf made a dupe but this is literally a copy paste of the CT product.
I think this is shameful of Mco Beauty. It’s practically copyright infringement!

What are your thoughts??

image host

25 comments 14 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

I’m all for a dupe, lets be real, no make up brand owns one type of product and they all will make their version of the trends, but the packaging being a total rip off is a bit far imo. I’m surprised charlotte tilbury isnt taking legal action about that one as it is a bit on the nose.

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

At least MCo are cruelty free..

• 1 yr, 4 mths ago

I feel like this shifts the brand a bit, and now makes them look a bit tacky! It sort of gives a ‘fast fashion’ ripping off other designers feel…

• 1 yr, 4 mths ago

it is wrong to pretend to be another company as a lot of us look for the container when buying and it is upsetting if it is not the brand you really wanted

• 1 yr, 4 mths ago

There is a plethora of consumer legislation regulating this area for a reason. That being said, Charlotte Tilbury’s IP is pretty poor. If she doesn’t invest a decent amount of money in protecting it, too bad.

• 1 yr, 4 mths ago

I just Googled, far out. Same bottle! So rude.

• 1 yr, 4 mths ago

I am not aware of CT products, I do know the name. Do they copy the packaging too or just the products?

• 1 yr, 4 mths ago

Mco mascara. For years, this was the only mascara I could successfully wear, without smudging under my eyes, or above (I have hooded lids). No irritation. A Godsend.
    Then I moved to a more expensive brand at Mecca, found I was hardly wearing it (rarely wore makeup for years) and for the price – cost per wear – it was ridiculous. Ive only just returned to Mco (earlier ModelCo.)

THEIR MASCARA IS SO GREAT AND UNIQUE!
    At a price which suits me, not wearing mascara every day or even every week.
    I DON’T CARE WHAT THEY DO, SO LONG AS THEY DONT DISCONTINUE THE MASCARA!

• 1 yr, 4 mths ago

it is a bit tempting… these new launches. But their prices have gone up and I dont feel like 100% supporting this. I have the CT and Elf ones anyway. The MCO lipstick is the exact same shade as my Pillow talk lipstick.

• 1 yr, 4 mths ago

FYI they also copied Nars Afterglow

image host

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.